Information

Thursday, October 30, 2014

New Orleans Tattoo Museum * update!


Again, iiiiit's beeeeen months since I've had the time to update this thing. LOTS has been going on... it's been an amazing and simultaneously arduous year for all of us on the Oretha Castle Haley corridor. And the Tattoo Museum is going great!



Just one thing! THIS IS IMPORTANT. We need your help to finally open the doors to this thing... This building is old and I've done as much as I can afford to do on my own to bring it up to code. City hall insists I have to do more to the doors and exits and (yes) even add a sprinkler system...

so I launched a kickstarter to do these things!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1248798617/keep-tradition-alive-the-new-orleans-tattoo-museum

It's fun and we need the funding something fierce. There's a bunch of cool swag in all the tiers. Made sure of that. Kickstarter.com . Go!!

On the art side of things, yes, I'm still tattooing, everyday. See?






aaand if you wanna see more, follow me on instagram - adammontegut


No comments:

Post a Comment