Information

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fresh - leave of HoHW and the New Orleans Tattoo History Project

This announcement is a little late as of this posting, but things have been pretty crazy! January definitely kept me busy - thanks everyone!


This may be news to some of you, but I have left my post at Hell or High Water Tattoo. A big thank you and 'i-love-you-guys' to Tony and my work-family at HoHW. The past two years have been crazy and have flown by and I think your influences will become more obvious in the coming months.

As of Feb 1st I am tattooing full-time at my brand new spot at 1915 MLK Blvd. Slated for the space are areas dedicated to contemporary tattoo art, a 'tattoo museum', and a section for my own custom tattoo practice. I will have guest tattooers from time to time, but initially it will be just me working.

It's basically my own private tattoo studio, with a forthcoming museum/gallery element embedded as well.

The leave is so that I can further pursue a tattoo history project involving the history of tattooing in New Orleans. I will continue tattooing while I research and develop the material.

So please - follow me to this new outpost, if you will. I promise to bring everything I can to the table. Hope to see everyone soon, and tell your friends!

Cheers!


And coming up...


No comments:

Post a Comment